"I have struggled with acne my entire adult life. I have been to many dermatologists and have taken several medications....one which caused stomach ulcers. I was referred to Dr. Pierre and with reservations booked an appointment. Since I had seen so many dermatologists, I did not have high hopes. Dr. Pierre was absolutely fabulous! He spent the time with me to discuss my issues and concerns. After 1 month of treatment, I saw remarkable results and now have absolutly no acne. I cannot recommend him enough. Now all of my friends and their teens seeing Dr. Pierre. His staff is also amazing, I will never go anywhere else!"
Dr. Pierre sees patients of all ages with acne concerns at Pierre Skin Care Institute. Acne is not fickle; it can appear in any man, woman, or child regardless of age or ethnicity. Acne typically first appears in adolescence, with that surge of hormones. Throughout life, however, hormones continue to fluctuate for all sorts of reasons – birth control, pregnancy, aging, even stress. Due to this fact, a person may experience breakouts at any time in his or her life.
Living with acne is not a good option, as it contributes to clinical depression. How can you possibly feel your best when breakouts cannot be hidden? Dr. Pierre understands the emotional impact of acne, and encourages his patients with the knowledge that there are several very effective treatment options to clear up skin and restore self-esteem.
When the first signs of a breakout occur, seek over the counter treatment options along with a gentle cleanser. It is important to use drug store preparations sparingly – further irritation occurs from such treatments unnecessarily when a patient is overzealous in their application. If, after six to eight weeks of non-prescription treatment, the skin has not cleared, it is time to see a dermatologist.
Dr. Pierre offers a number of acne-fighting weapons. Each patient's treatment program is approached based on his or her unique circumstances. Depending on those factors, Dr. Pierre will advise treatment which may consist of topical cream, antibiotics, microdermabrasion, laser therapy, or other medical approaches. Regardless of the treatment combination, expect six to eight weeks before optimal results are reached. However, patients usually begin to see improvement right away.
Although diet is linked to the appearance of skin, some people can eat all types of foods without implications and others experience acne flare-ups from certain foods. Especially if you are treating acne, it is beneficial to consume a healthy diet that contains few sugary drinks or fried foods. Avoiding chocolate may also help.
There is no reason to live with skin that steals your confidence. Visit Pierre Skin Care Institute to move towards better skin now!
- Best Acne Solution Thousand Oaks - Your best acne solution is available in our Thousand Oaks skin clinic
- Acne Treatment For Patients Of All Ages At Camarillo - Chemical peels a suitable acne treatment for patients of all ages at our office near Camarillo
- Acne Facial Treatment at Camarillo - Acne facial treatment at our office near Camarillo designed around your skin
- Acne Skin Care Camarillo - Acne-prone skin receives personalized care from Camarillo dermatologist Dr. Peterson Pierre
- Fight Acne at Camarillo - Fight acne with specific treatment at Dr. Pierre's office, Camarillo
- Acne Treatment for All Ages Camarillo - Your skilled dermatologist offers acne treatment for all ages in the Camarillo area
- Acne-Fighting Weapons Camarillo - Your dermatologist is the most effective of the Acne-fighting weapons available in Camarillo
- Thousand Oaks Acne Treatment - Saving Skin in Thousand Oaks – Acne Treatment to Prevent Scarring
- Acne cure treatments in Thousand Oaks - Searching for a cure: Acne treatments in Thousand Oaks
- Best Acne Treatment in Thousand Oaks - How to choose the best treatment for Acne in Thousand Oaks
- Effective Acne cure Treatment Camarillo - Helping Camarillo residents choose effective treatment options to cure acne symptoms