"I am very pleased with your work, Dr. Pierre. You always do an amazing job with my Botox. And your staff is so wonderful. Everyone here is so nice. That's why I keep coming back."
Botox has actually been around in the medical field for over two decades. Fairly recently, however, this injectable was approved for cosmetic indications. Now, at Pierre Skin Care Institute, we treat men and women in various stages of life with this muscle-relaxing procedure.
Just like other areas of your body, your face contains muscle tissues. Over the years, you work these muscles as you speak, smile, laugh, or frown. These regular workouts tone facial muscles quite nicely, creating visible lines right between the eyes. Of course, you might love toned muscles in other areas; but not necessarily on your face. The answer to this issue is to get facial muscles to relax. Botox helps you stop facial muscle workouts while you continue to speak, laugh, and look natural.
Botox relaxes muscles, smoothing the skin that covers them, thus improving horizontal forehead lines and those between the eyebrows. Originally, the injectable was intended for deep lines caused by frowning; but today, this versatile treatment is also used to relax muscles on the forehead and is effective for reducing lines around the eyes (crow's feet).
In other cosmetic uses, Botox has proven to be effective at eliminating excessive sweating under the arms, on the palms of hands, and feet, with results lasting up to nine months.
Injections of Botox are administered with a very fine needle which causes little discomfort. Side effects are rare, but may include bruising or slight headache. Patients who are prone to headaches are advised to pre-treat with a dose of acetaminophen or ibuprofen before a Botox treatment.
Dr. Pierre takes great care to administer precise, correctly dosed injections to minimize risk and maximize results. This treatment is essentially a lunch time procedure. You may return to life as usual immediately following your treatment, and enjoy results for up to four months.
Botox is one of the safest cosmetic medications approved by the FDA. It can also be combined with other treatments such as dermal fillers.
There is no need to live with a permanent frown. Relax facial muscles and look years younger with Botox!
- Botox Safest Cosmetic Medications at Camarillo - Improve your appearance with Botox, one of the safest cosmetic medications offered at our practice near Camarillo
- Botox Side Effects Thousand Oaks - Understanding Botox and potential side effects facilitates beautiful results in Thousand Oaks
- Botox For a Younger Look Camarillo - Botox still an ideal treatment for a younger look, and your dermatologist near Camarillo has the experience you can trust
- Thousand Oaks Botox - What you need to know about Botox in Thousand Oaks
- Dermatologist in Thousand Oaks CA - The risks of Botox Parties - why see a dermatologist in Thousand Oaks
- Best results Botox Treatment in Thousand Oaks - Choose the best doctor for natural results from Botox treatment in Thousand Oaks
- Improve Facial appearance with Botox in Camarillo - Residents in Camarillo can improve their facial appearance with Botox treatment