Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that impacts millions of Americans. This disorder is similar to acne in that sufferers may develop whiteheads or blackheads. However, rosacea carries more symptoms than its close cousin. Symptoms such as:
- Small red bumps
- Visible blood vessels
- Flushing or blushing easily
- Burning or stinging sensation of the skin
- Very sensitive skin
- Dry, irritated eyes
Many patients deal not only with the physical discomfort of the condition; they also suffer lowered self esteem due to rosacea's impact on their appearance. You cannot hide your face from the world – living with rosacea affects your desire to participate in social situations. Rather than hiding rosacea's effects, seek professional treatment – and jump into life!
There is no cure for rosacea, but treatment is highly effective at controlling flare-ups. Therapy may consist of creams or oral antibiotics as well as lifestyle alterations. While we do not presently know the cause of this condition, certain triggers have been identified, including:
- Spicy foods
- Stress (and situations that cause you to flush or blush)
- Extreme temperatures
- Certain medications
- Strenuous exercise
Awareness of the factors that cause your flare-ups is one way to gain control over your own skin. Seeking appropriate treatment is also necessary, and Dr. Pierre has a variety of options to alleviate differing degrees of symptoms. Treatment options are customized to each individual patient, leading to improvement in the length of time between outbreaks. While restoration of healthy skin may take a few months, patients will quickly feel more confident as they see clearing occur.
Your skin is a reflection of your overall health. You deserve to be excited at the prospect of engaging in life; not anxious about your appearance. With the personalized treatment options we offer at Pierre Skin Care Institute, you can move towards the best skin of your life, and leave the worry of rosacea behind.
Back to Home Page
- Treatment Options for Rosacea at Thousand Oaks CA - Thousand Oaks, CA patients search for rosacea treatment options
- Symptoms Of Rosacea Camarillo - IPL an excellent treatment option for the symptoms of rosacea. See your dermatologist near Camarillo!
- Rosacea Personalized Treatment Options Camarillo - Rosacea easier to handle with personalized treatment options near Camarillo
- Rosacea Treatment in Thousand Oaks - Understanding rosacea and choosing treatment options in Thousand Oaks
- Rosacea Cure in Camarillo - Information for residents in Camarillo seeking a rosacea cure
- Rosacea Treatment in Camarillo - Understanding triggers: A vital part of rosacea treatment for residents in Camarillo
- Rosacea Skin Condition Camarillo - Seasonal changes may affect the rosacea skin condition, but your dermatologist near Camarillo can help