To feel your absolute best, you want your skin to look fresh and rejuvenated. Throughout years of sun exposure and the natural aging process, skin may begin to look dull and loose. In the past, exfoliation could be accelerated with microdermabrasion. Today, SilkPeel offers patients the opportunity to promote the emergence of new, healthy skin cells while addressing other skin concerns simultaneously.
This fully customizable facial essentially combines microdermabrasion and the chemical peel into one convenient treatment. While it can address several concerns, this method carries no side effects, is painless, and can be done during your lunch hour or just before a special event.
SilkPeel is ideal for issues such as:
- Oily, blemish-prone, or acne-troubled skin
- Dry, flaky patches
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Red or blotchy areas
- Skin that has been overexposed to the sun
Pierre Skin Care Institute was the first dermatology clinic in the area to offer SilkPeel, and has continued to see amazing results using this procedure on patients seeking a more youthful appearance.
SilkPeel is individualized through the use of proprietary formulations that are delivered deep into the skin where they are most effective. Depending on your specific needs, Dr. Pierre infuses the skin with a specialized treatment serum to hydrate, brighten, or clarify. What is so special about this treatment is that the doctor may address several concerns by infusing more than one serum, and optimize exfoliation, during your session. Each SilkPeel application is tailored to your unique needs.
A SilkPeel treatment lasts a relaxing 20 to 30 minutes. Afterwards, your skin may feel tight, or appear slightly red. These conditions will subside within a few minutes, and you will be able to resume your daily activities feeling the healthy glow of rejuvenated skin. Results are visible after just one treatment. However, for optimal long-lasting improvement, Dr. Pierre recommends a treatment every two to four weeks, for approximately four to six sessions, along with a good skin care regimen.
Give your skin the brightening boost it needs with SilkPeel at Pierre Skin Care Institute.
Back to Home Page
- Brightening Boost For Skin With Silkpeel Thousand Oaks - The brightening boost you want for your skin is found with SilkPeel in our Thousand Oaks office
- Silk Peel for Fine lines and wrinkles at Camarillo - SilkPeel™ an ideal solution for fine lines and wrinkles at the office of your Camarillo area dermatologist
- SilkPeel Specialized Treatment Camarillo - SilkPeel specialized skin treatment near Camarillo leaves you refreshed and confident
- Procedures of Silk Peel in Thousand Oaks - The beauty of SilkPeel procedures in Thousand Oaks
- SilkPeel Treatment Camarillo - Silkpeel is a versatile treatment option for residents of Camarillo